I make open source stuff:
- A simple ORM-agnostic marshalling library. Python, Unlicense
- A React-esque library for Python GUI app development. Python, MIT
- The central repository for all Electron apps. (Work in progress)
- An earlier approach to Electron packaging. Python, Unlicense
- Agnostic API classes for Python Requests. Python, Apache
Some older things
- REPL to interact with an Electrum / Stratum server. Python, Unlicense
- Static site with unofficial results of a regional programming contest. Python, Unlicense
- Simple Wolfram|Alpha REPL. Python 2, Unlicense
- One of my first open-source projects. A weird internet radio. PHP, Unlicense
I have worked at:
- Kipod (2017–present)
- AI-based video and alarm monitoring in public or private cloud. Making frontend for a minor project in Preact using Wiretie, Gulp, Babel and Rollup.
- Yapili (2016–2017)
- A peer-to-peer platform that connects people with licensed physicians for health advice. Backend development, mostly in Flask-RESTful, using ArangoDB, Auth0 and a few other fancy things.
- Altexo (2015–2016)
- Real 3D video streaming platform and SDK. Created the payments backend in Django-REST-Framework (also frontend in React), using Braintree APIs and a bit of Docker and Celery.
- Lazy Me (2015)
- A small local store delivery startup. Developed a RESTful backend for the navigation system in Python/Falcon, with OAuth2, as well as a prototype of a mobile app in Apache Cordova.
- Lentagram (2014–2016)
- Social Media Marketing service for Instagram. Written the service core in Flask and integrated a few payment gateways (PayPal and some Russian-specific ones).
I'm also doing various part-time freelance projects, mostly on Upwork.