I have worked at:
- Evolution Gaming (since Jun 2018)
- MediaMath (Jan – May 2018, via Geomotiv)
- The leading independent programmatic company for marketers. Worked for Technology Solutions department, developing custom solutions for various customers. Current frontend stack is React + dva (Redux, Redux-Saga, React-Router v4).
- Kipod (Jun – Dec 2017)
- AI-based video and alarm monitoring in public or private cloud. Created frontend for an internal project in Preact using Wiretie, Gulp, Babel and Rollup.
- Yapili (Nov 2016 – May 2017)
- A peer-to-peer platform that connects people with licensed physicians for health advice. Backend development, mostly in Flask-RESTful, using ArangoDB, Auth0 and a few other fancy things.
- Altexo (Mar 2015 – Oct 2016)
- Real 3D video streaming platform and SDK. Created the payment panel in Django-REST-Framework using Braintree for card processing. On the frontend, we used React and React Router (v2).
- Lentagram (Jun 2015 – Sep 2016)
- Social Media Marketing service for Instagram. Written the service core in Flask and integrated a few payment gateways (PayPal and some Russian-specific ones).
I'm also doing various part-time freelance projects, mostly on Upwork.
I make open source stuff, such as:
- A simple ORM-agnostic marshalling library. Python, Unlicense
- Instant REST API client libraries using Requests. Python, Apache 2
- A thin abstraction layer on top of FUSE (think “Flask for filesystems”). Python, ISC
- A React-esque library for Python GUI app development. Python, Unlicense
- Simple online radio with live streams and local music playing capabilities. Liquidsoap, ISC