I make open source stuff, such as:
- A simple ORM-agnostic marshalling library. Python, Unlicense
- Instant REST API client libraries using Requests. Python, Apache 2
- A thin abstraction layer on top of FUSE (think “Flask for filesystems”). Python, ISC
- A React-esque library for Python GUI app development. Python, Unlicense
- Simple online radio with live streams and local music playing capabilities. Liquidsoap, ISC
I have worked at:
- Geomotiv / MediaMath (since Jan 2018)
- Kipod (Jun – Dec 2017)
- AI-based video and alarm monitoring in public or private cloud. Created frontend for an internal project in Preact using Wiretie, Gulp, Babel and Rollup.
- Yapili (Nov 2016 – May 2017)
- A peer-to-peer platform that connects people with licensed physicians for health advice. Backend development, mostly in Flask-RESTful, using ArangoDB, Auth0 and a few other fancy things.
- Altexo (Mar 2015 – Oct 2016)
- Real 3D video streaming platform and SDK. Created the payments backend in Django-REST-Framework (also frontend in React), using Braintree APIs and a bit of Docker and Celery.
- Lentagram (Jun 2015 – Sep 2016)
- Social Media Marketing service for Instagram. Written the service core in Flask and integrated a few payment gateways (PayPal and some Russian-specific ones).
- Lazy Me (2014)
- A small local store delivery startup. Developed a RESTful backend for the navigation system in Python/Falcon, with OAuth2, as well as a prototype of a mobile app in Apache Cordova.
I'm also doing various part-time freelance projects, mostly on Upwork.